Digby's Bar & Restaurant is situated on the main tree-lined street of Killylea, six miles south of Armagh city. It first opened its doors in 1910 trading as a public house and green grocers in the old bar as it is known today. It was run by Thomas and Elizabeth Digby for 43 years until their youngest son, Mark, and wife, Kitty, took over.
In 1973, they expanded the business with the addition of a small family run restaurant. Keeping with the family tradition, Sheelagh, their daughter, along with her husband, Michael Macklin, took over the responsibility and ownership in 1988, and still work there today.